Expansion and usage of new ubiquitous interconnected devices in our lives is enormous. The expansion improves human collaboration, business efficiency and allows to solve previously unthinkable problems. Ideas implemented in such technologies as Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Augmented Reality and others were the backbones for this vast expansion.
The major ingredient of these ubiquitous devices is an embedded software. It allows to control devices, analyse data, make decisions and provide connectivity. We at RTSoft for more than 20 years help our customers to innovate, develop, deploy and support embedded software in various products. By having a deep expertise and experience in all major system architectures and operating systems allows us to bring value to our clients.
• Help to select a HW platform and a SW stack for your problem
• Help to formulate requirements to HW-SW platform
• Help to select a Project Management approach suitable for your needs
• All major OS, including RTOS
• Board Support Packages (BSP)
• Virtualization and Hypervisors
• GUI and HMI
• Help to create a prototype of your product or solution
• Help to test hypothesis and limitation of your selected HW-SW platform
• Help to locale and eliminate bottlenecks in your existing solution
• Help to optimize your existing solution
• Help to carry QA (functional, regressional, etc.)
• Help in deployment
One of our customers, a CCTV system integration company, requested us to develop a system to count people and measure people flow in underground metro. The purpose of the system is to assist platform load and passenger queues. The video surveillance system had been already deployed there and RTSoft should propose a hardware and software add-on by a very competitive price.
RTSoft helps customers to build AI + IoT applications through integration of computer vision, data analysis and augmented reality. Our experience in embedded platforms (Intel Movidius, Nvidia Jetson, Google Coral) and dedicated ML frameworks (Openvino, TensorRT, TFLite) made it possible to fulfill this project.
The solution should allow an automatic rollback in case of update failures such as connectivity problem or unexpected power loss, implement versioning and secure delivery mechanisms, and be customizable for future integrations.
Additionally, the solution should include a cloud back-end service for device and software repository, content delivery and rollout management.
The target devices’s characteristics are:
- SoC: Mediatek MT7688
- Flash memory: 64MB
- Operating system: Linux (OpenWRT)
The solution was presented at the CES 2018 Show in Las Vegas.
G+D Currency Technology has assigned RTSoft to code the agent for automated remote software updates and data exchange for BPS C2 banknote processing systems with central dashboards.