RTSoft at Embedded World 2019
We are pleased to announce that RTSoft GmbH will participate in the Embedded World Exhibition and present its solutions and services. The event will take place in Nuremberg on February 26 – 28, 2019. The annual exhibition puts together world leaders of embedded hardware and software, creating a unique platform for international exchange.
In 2019 we are once again ready to meet visitors in the same Booth 610 in Hall 4 to present our software development services, including:
- Embedded and IoT software development
- Automotive software development
- Machine Learning algorithms development
- BSPs and driver development
- Solution architecture design
- Software QA
Visitors will also be able to experience technological demos on RTSoft GmbH innovative solutions:
- Automotive Dashboard: a showcase that demonstrates a novel GUI of a vehicle’s dashboard built as a part of a project completed for an automotive customer.
- Smart IoT: a showcase that demonstrates various IoT technologies used to build a quick, scalable implementation of an IoT solution. As a part of this showcase a usage of Samsung Wearable Watch will be presened.
- Deep Neural Network: a showcase that demonstrates a visitor’s tracking at our booth using Deep Neural Networks.
- Unified Embedded Device Management Platform: a showcase that demonstrate our platform for cloud device management.
RTSoft is committed to our customers’ success, relying on continuous innovations in technology, industry standards and agile project management to deliver unmatched value. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and show you what we have to offer to solve your problems and challenges.
We look forward to seeing you in Nuremberg at Embedded World 2019!