- Multi-platform and Flexible
Onboard infotainment software platform comprises of modularized and integrated components that allow for:
• Real-time streaming from onboard camera to mobile devices
• Real-time detection of places of interest
• Real-time placement of text, image, and video including roads and buildings on any displays
• Object interaction by means of virtual buttons
• 3D reconstruction of buildings in urban environment
• GIS integration
The solution should allow an automatic rollback in case of update failures such as connectivity problem or unexpected power loss, implement versioning and secure delivery mechanisms, and be customizable for future integrations.
Additionally, the solution should include a cloud back-end service for device and software repository, content delivery and rollout management.
The target devices’s characteristics are:
- SoC: Mediatek MT7688
- Flash memory: 64MB
- Operating system: Linux (OpenWRT)
The solution was presented at the CES 2018 Show in Las Vegas.
G+D Currency Technology has assigned RTSoft to code the agent for automated remote software updates and data exchange for BPS C2 banknote processing systems with central dashboards.