RTSoft at Embedded World 2018
We are pleased to announce that RTSoft GmbH will be exhibiting at Embedded World 2018. Join us at our Booth 610 in Hall 4. The event will take place in Nuremberg from February 27th to March 1st, 2018. The annual exhibition puts together world leaders of embedded hardware and software, creating a unique platform for international exchange.
RTSoft’s demonstration will focus on:
- Embedded software development
- Vertical solution technology partnership
- BSPs and drivers development
- Solution architecture design
- Software QA
Visitors will also be able to experience technological demos of RTSoft GmbH innovative solutions:
- IoT for High-Performance Banknote Processing Systems: a case study that demonstrates an IoT solution for G+D’s Banknote Processing Systems management using LWM2M protocol.
- Next generation User Interface control mechanism: a reference implementation of UI gesture control using a ToF camera, and ‘eye box’ view control using head tracking.
- RTSreality presentation: augmented reality technologies integrated with public transport infotainment systems. RTSreality transforms an onboard camera into a powerful tool providing information and navigation. It can be customized in accordance with customers’ specific needs.
- Unified Embedded Device Management Platform: a highly scalable platform to manage IoT devices. Functionality includes remote monitoring, OTA software updates and maintenance. The ‘building blocks’ structure allows rapid deployment of customized solutions.
RTSoft is committed to our customers’ success, relying on continuous innovations in technology, industry standards and agile project management to deliver unmatched value. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and show you what we have to offer to solve your problems and challenges.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Nuremberg at Embedded World 2018!